- The Niger- Delta Holding Company (NDPHC) was incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act as a private limited liability company with shareholding fully subscribed to by the Federal, State and Local Governments with a mandate to manage the power projects tagged ‘National Integrated Power Projects (NIPPS). The National Integrated Power Projects (NIPPS) means that you must have all the ingredients that make up power into one single entity (Value chain).
- Efficient and effective organisation
- Focused & Synergized position
- Gas Supply: FG Guarantee
- Evacuation by TCN: There is adequate transmission infrastructure.
- New Tariff: The new tariff will reduce the liquidity constraints and guarantee a reasonable return on investment.
- Political Risk: Full Support of the Presidency.
- `At optimum capacity utilization and improved tariff, there is enormous returns on investment with the shortest possible period
Propose Sale Strategy: Concession/Public – Private Partnership