The department is divided into three Units as follows:
- Labour Matters
- Impact Assessment and Non-Performing Enterprises and
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Delisting
The Post Transaction Management Department is responsible for the following activities:
- To monitor and enforce compliance of investors in fulfilling the legally binding covenants as stipulated in the Share Sales Purchase Agreement (SSPA).
- To implement full compliance with these covenants including the implementation of the approved Post Acquisition Plans (PAP).
- To assess how privatization has impacted on the privatized enterprises and the national economy generally and conduct post-transaction studies in collaboration with the Strategic Planning Unit.
- To collate, maintain and secure all relevant records as regards to the Bureau’s concluded transactions.
- To list some companies on the stock exchange and address all labour issues arising from privatization exercise in the bureau